Annual Thos Begbie Employee Wellness Day 2019
For most employees a wellness day organized by their employer does not sound like something they want to participate in- but at Thos Begbie we do it completely differently. Once a year we host a wellness event to inspire, motivate and engage with all our employees and give them a much-needed break in December.
We offer our employees a chance to actively participate in our Wellness Day, showing them that we truly care about their health and wellbeing, supporting them on a personal level, hosting an event that is dedicated to their physical and mental health, an event just for them.
This year we had the following speakers and companies that assisted us in hosting the Wellness Day:
- HIV Awareness Ambassador: Sylvia Mgidi
- Careways Employee Wellness Program: Madelein Groenewald and Sibongile
- Sizwe Medical Fund: Nomagugu Fakude and Thelma Thukwane.
- Wellness Screening Nurses: Samkeliso Moyo and Skhulile Ndlovu
- Capitec Bank: Ronnald Gradidge
- Builders: Bettie Du Toit
- Old Mutual: Nomusa Nxumalo
- IEMAS Financial Services: Luthando Msomi
- Momentum: Anton Meerkoter
- Spires Fitness: Esme Spires
We would also like to thank our directors and organizers that made this event possible:
- Thembisile Mahlungu and the HR team for organizing this event.
- Our directors Gabriel Sekgwele, Piet du Preez, Isaac Magoba and Joubert Groenewald.